Giani’s Oasis Experiment (Rumania)
Treated all kinds of seeds for 24hrs in 50%PL-CO2+50%PL-ZnO. They all germinated after the treatment.
He created a kind of oasis on his land. The whole land has been sprayed with LP; and CO2 and ZnO reactors have been installed.
He plants without disturbing the soil; just make little holes to put the seeds in (1-2inch/25-50mm deep). He did not pull out the weeds but ask them to accept their new neighbours.
The results are very healthy and plentiful plants; with some plants giving 2 harvests in one season (the site has a normal cultivation period from mid May to October). They as well as their cats have never eaten meat, they never had any disease during the plasma experiment (whole year 2018. In the wake of these experiments insects and birds that were not usually seen in this area (climate) showed up.
Extend growing season
From the South of the US
He put a loop of nano-coated copper wire all around the inside of the wooden growing box. The same tomato and pepper plants are still alive and producing in their 3rd year; even during the winter months when there normally is no cultivation…
Ukraine agricultural presentation
By Radii Barbanu, also printed in the Keshe Plasma Times, February 2019
The experiment has been done in Tiraspol on a very small spot of land; the soil itself is too poor for growing vegetables and there is not enough sunlight. All his previous attempts to cultivate any vegetables failed.
This time he planted two varieties of tomatoes and cucumbers in April 2018 (that is normally 4 weeks before the normal sowing time). All the seedlings sprouted.
The 20cm tall seedlings of tomato and cucumber were purchased on local market
Date of Planting: 12th of April 2018.
Planting: intermittent, uneven distribution.
Watering: regularly, once in 2-4 days, depending on soil humidity.
- He made a GaNS-CO2+Mg+K following the guidelines to make GaNS for food or supplements: he mixed powdered magnesium and potassium aspartate for 7 days into PL+GaNS-CO2
- He added the amino acids from the CO2 process
- All the GaNS was mixed into 3 litres of demineralized water
- He added 5ml GaNS-CH3
- Week 1: spray a 10-15% solution of the LP-CO2 on the plants because the mix was not ready yet
- Week 2: spray a 1-15% solution of the LP-plantmix on the plants
- Place containers with LP-plantmix on the land at a distance of 1.5-3m
- During the first 2 months after planting, the spraying was done right after watering (every 2-4 days).
- After this the spraying was only done 1-2 times per month
It is important to note that no fertilizer had been added. During the summer months the daytime temperature could rise to about 60ºC
- the tomatoes grew very well; at the end of the growing season, there were so many that the supporting structure broke
- the first cucumbers could be harvested already end of may, after 6 weeks
- the first tomatoes were harvested in June, after 10 weeks and the season lasted until end of October, when it was already cold even in daytime; it ended with the arrival of frost (-3 to -5ºC). Even at that time the plants still produce flowers.
This is an experience we have undertaken following the teachings of KSW 249 were we learned to use LP with amino acids to create an ideal environment for the plants. We have filled 6x ping pong balls with different LP concentrations of the same mix : 6p LP-CO2+ZnO, 2p LP-Cohn, 1p LP-Mg, 1p LP-CH3
We have made 2 balls with non diluted LP (1:1); then 2 balls with a dilution of 1:30; and 2 balls with a dilution of 1:300.
We hung 3 balls (the ones with the green threads) on wooden sticks forming a triangle and placed the other 3 under the planting box in the shape of an inverted triangle.
November 15, 2018: day of seeding
November 20, 2018: the seeds have sprouted
November 29, 2018: small irrigation with water only after 9 days of no watering
What we see today is that the seeds seem static, they don’t grow neither do they die. We think that is due to the missing sunlight: here in Quebec we are close to the winter solstice with very little sun hours per day and we have mostly cloudy weather. This means that the plasma treatment does let plants grow in respect to all they need to grow – except sunlight.