‘Lubang Biopori’ ( The Biopori Hole) is a hole with a diameter of ±10-30 cm and a depth of ±30-100cm. It is filled with organic waste which retains well water to give it out slowly during dry spells. At the same time it helps degrade organic waste into compost. This technique is copied from earth worms and other soil dwellers – bio mimicry.
How to do it?
- Dig a hole ±10-30 cm diameter; ±30-100cm deep
- You can use a (concrete) collar with a lid to protect the humidity and fill in more organic material over time.
- Leave a distance of 0,5-1 m between the hole and the tree (plant) and between holes if you make more than one.
- Fill the hole with organic waste from your garden or your kitchen.
- Add two containers with Liquid Plasma for Plants in two different concentrations; one on the bottom and the other one at the top.
That’s all. It is easy isn’t it??
“A natural method to prevent flooding and enrich the soil.”