- Get a ziploc in a convenient size
- Cut an absorbent tissu (wiping towel) and cut it so it fits into the ziploc
- Place the dry tissue inside the ziploc
- Inoculate the tissue with a syringe with CO2 GaNS-water
- Close the ziploc tightly and seal it with a clear tape
While you fabricate the GaNS-CO2 you can just place fruits, vegetables or other healing substances near your container and their qualities will be transmitted into the GaNS. If you make a lot of patches, you don’t need to wash the GaNS; the salt can stay – anyway while multiplying with good quality drinking water or distilled water, gradually the salt will be diluted. For inoculation, just take a little bit of the GaNS-water and dilute it to the quantity you require.
Double the patches
When you make pads, make them always in pairs and put in one the double amount of PL than in the other one, in this way you will get a plasma flow that will harmonize the body or alleviate pain much quicker.
You can attain the same effect by using the same quantities but create the differential by using different PL; for example PL-CO2 and PL-CH3 or more still PL-CuO and PL-CH3.
Highly resistant GaNS-patch
This version has been developed by Douglas for larger area back pains. This patch regenerates itself and it also generates heat which may help the healing process. In one experiment he has put the patch in the freezer – and it did not freeze; once taken out of the freezer, the patch rapidly regains the ambient temperature.
- Sow and envelope for the patch (you can take an old cushion cover); it will protect the patch and can be washed if necessary. A good size is 8.5” x 11”. Use velcro to be able to close the cover.
- Make 2 layers of cotton (Pellon Wrap-n-zap, 45″x36″, $14.90 chez Amazon.ca), each layer could be 1/4″ thick
- Place a thin sheet of copper mesh (30mm x1m, $5.99, amazone.ca) between the cotton layers. Douglas has nano-coated the mesh 3x with caustic solution.
- Then imbibe the two cotton layers with PL-CO2; squeeze excess liquid out and put it in the sun to dry.
- Put two lines of CuO-GaNS on the side which will be facing the skin; put 3 lines of the same on the opposite side.
- Finally put smaller lines of GaNS-CH3 between the lines you did first.
- Laminate the layers into plastic and put them into the cover