Liquid Plasma Pesticide
by Benjamin from Ghana
For agricultural applications, we do the same thing: mix the GaNS-soap water with the GaNS-CuO water; by spraying a field with this water, we don’t kill the insects but we change the environment, which then comes unsuitable as habitat for insects and other pests.
Plasma shelters from massive hailstorm (Agriculture)
A massive hailstorm in the Hunedoara County, Romania in June 2018. The experience of the storm was a memorable one, because the area of the house, the garden and the garden plasma lab – all treated (sprayed with LP) – has been spared by the massive hailstorm that ravaged the gardens of neighbors beyond a 30m limit. The whole terrain has been sprayed with LP-CO2+ZnO.
The photos of the garden and the ones of the neighbors have been taken on june 11,2018. This experience corroborates the experience made by Tom Salas’ mother’s garden in Dominica, November 2017.
Treating viruses in agriculture
A friend of mine, who grows vegetables, approached me because one of his flower beds was attacked by the squash mosaic virus.
The virus had spread through the whitefly. The foliage showed symptoms of mosaic (alternating yellow, light green and dark green colour) or yellowing, often associated with significant leaf deformations (filiform leaf or winding of young leaves). A reduction in plant size had also been observed. The fruits had a mosaic colour (with green streaks), shrivelled and bumpy, which greatly reduced their commercial value.
Spray plants with a 4ml PL-CuO2 mixture mixed in 40 litres of water (for one acre); make 2 applications within 72 hours. The virus is gone completely.
Plasma Energy and Hurricane Maria
By Lynn Schmaltz
Tom Salas shows the effects of plasma energy on the family garden of his relatives in Dominica. These garden photos were taken after Hurricane Maria. He published a video of his mother’s garden in the beginning of the 19th One world, one nation…
Surreal! With plasma energy station vials or pads you could have much helpful energy available at your fingertips.
For more information on plasma energy go to www.plasmaenergy.com. The following link is a video that Tom shares how he would collect various kinds of debris to make basic plasma energies in a disaster zone.
LP ring for plants
The division of a plant with Gans of CO2/ZNO :
I placed a tubular ring filled with CO2/ZNO GaNS around an Aloe Vera. After one or two months, I had two shoots of Aloe Vera which appeared whereas the aloe next door which did not have a collar had none at the time.
Several months have passed. Now, the right Aloe Vera (which has the collar) has spread over the left one (which has no collar). This makes it easier for him to transmit his fields to his neighbour on the left who has no collar. And I see two shoots appear on the left one.
Nitrogen and rain
Fields from the sun interacting with those from the earth produce nitrogen in plasma form. This nitrogen falls on the earth by rain. This is why plants grow well when it rains a lot resulting from a good nitrogen supply. And that is the reason why there is life on earth: because if the positioning of the earth in relation to the sun were different, no nitrogen could have been created..
Pots of self-fertile plant
- Place plastic wrap on your mold so the concrete doesn’t stick to the mould
- Soak a piece of cloth in GaNS water
- Prepare the concrete with PL instead of ordinary water and soak the fabric in the concrete.
- Drape the fabric over the mould.
- Add more concrete with a brush/spatula; add ornaments (broken ceramics, stones etc); cover for 24 hours. Unmould, turn the pot upside down, sprinkle with ordinary water, cover and let set for another 24 hrs.
Final product: a plant pot that does not require fertilizer
Intro plasma agriculture
Plants are Vertical People
Plants are also known as “Vertical Peoples”; they are sentient beings like us. They have a physical structure, emotions and soul – like us. Much scientific research has shown that plants react to our thoughts and actions and that we can connect with them through our emotions.
“If plants are living, sentient beings like us – will we continue to eat them in the future?”
Plants interact with fields
Plants do not absorb any soil matter into their environment; they feed only on plasma fields. Plants have a gravitational field and a magnetic field. As each plant has leaves, roots, branches of different shapes, they produce different magrav fields also. The field of the tubaria in the earth has a stronger gravitational field than the fruits which have, at the top of the tree, a stronger magnetic field. From ground covers to majestic trees, each species emits another magrav field; this explains why a natural forest is more beneficial for everyone than a monoculture that can emit only one field…
Plants are living reactors
Each leaf shape represents a different interaction with other fields in the environment; each shape creates a specific magrav field to attract the fields the plant needs.
The plasma ecosystem
The soil is also an entirely living entity: The bacteria, fungi, worms and insects in the soil are alive and sensitive; they are connected to rocks, minerals and crystals, which – they too – are alive and sensitive. They are all connected to the Earth, which is also a living and sensitive entity. We can look anywhere in the universe and we would see nothing but LIFE! Everything is the same but on a different scale; everything is alive and every being interacts with every other being.
Compost, typical composition
- Carbon (brown leaves, branches, etc)
- Nitrogen (table scraps, grass clippings, coffee pond)
- Humidity and oxygen
- Animal manure (cow, horse, hen provide nitrogen and amino acids)
- Sugar/carbohydrates (molasses maintains and increases bacterial life in the soil)
- Potash (wood ash provides minerals and alkalinity)
Compost, composting process
The matter from plants is already in a GaNS state; they are mainly composed of amino acids COHN. Worms grind organic matter using salts and minerals in their stomachs by adding these minerals and trace elements. Bacteria and fungi continue to disintegrate organic matter. Plant material also provides cellulose, lignin, sugars and proteins.
- PL-CO2 creates connections between plants and all other living beings
- PL-sea contains the fields of all the minerals and elements of the planet; it functions as a’magnet’ that attracts additional fields from the environment.
- PL-CH3 provides energy for all living things
- PL-ZnO makes plants happy
- PL-cohn makes connections with all other living beings
A good blend (tested in Australia is: 70% seawater + 15% PL-CO2 + 15% PL-CH3; this recipe prevented root rot of hydroponic salad during hot weather. The salad also produced larger leaves and the waiting time until harvest was reduced by 30%.
Another experiment in Australia showed that tomato plants could also grow in adverse temperature periods – too cold: tomatoes could be harvested in October instead of December/January.
Another experiment with radish sprouts: we tested the time and quality of the product in storage in refrigerators: the shelf life is extended; in addition, consumers will benefit from adding PL in their food.
How to use plasma activators
- Prepare the soil with a green compost plantation (bury the plants once they are mature).
- Sprinkle soil with PL-CO2 in large dilution many times; spraying often is preferable to spraying concentrate.
- Before planting, soak the seeds from 4 to 6 hours in PL-CO2
Why are we doing all this?
If each plant is a living reactor and we plant a wide variety of plants, we introduce a wide variety of magrav fields into our garden. This will attract and absorb a wide variety of fields from the environment. Each plant that grows will transform these fields into minerals and amino acids necessary for its life. By using PL on seeds and in the environment, we create healthier and happier plants.
“Thank the plants when you use them as food”
How GaNS works in agriculture
If PL-CO2 is added to the watering water and the plants grow much better, PL-CO2 is thought to act as a fertilizer. Experiments in China have shown that the addition of PL-CO2 makes plants much less susceptible to cold/gel; and other experiments in Mexico that plasma makes plants less dependent on irrigation. Not all of this can be explained by the “fertilizing effect” – this is the correct explanation:
PL-CO2 applied on land creates a”greenhouse”, an environment that protects plants from cold and drought and makes them grow better by plasmically feeding them and also the new environment does not allow harmful insects or diseases.
It would be favorable to add GaNS (PL) which makes the plant happy: PL-Mg
If you dip a potato in PL-CO2 and plant it, it will radiate a plasma field into the soil; which will then include other potatoes growing in the same space. If additionally the earth is sprayed with water conditioned by PL-CO2 – at that moment a shield was created. And an interaction between the potato field and the field over the soil; one can increase the interaction if one chooses two different GaNS: for example PL-CO2 (potato soaking) and PL-CH3 or PL-CuO over the soil – then a strong interaction is created which makes the soil effectively irrelevant, because the plant will feed on the plasma environment.
In this way each potato creates its own so-called greenhouse. Then we need to know the needs of the plants (Mg, Ca, S, etc) and we can then feed them directly by the PL-equivalent.
GaNS feed for chickens
Place the following ingredients in a container:
Organic kale, organic salad, organic cabbage, organic eggshell, organic hemp, organic flax, mixed grains for hens
Add Eau-de-GaNS-CO2 about 3cm over the mixture and mix at maximum speed for 2 minutes.
Let it sediment for 12 hours.
Take 10ml of the clear area and add more Eau-de-GaNS-CO2.
Repeat the steps (3 and 4) 2 more times.
You can add 1ml/hen in their water.
By François Flibotte
This year I completely replaced all the facilities from last year with this new facility which is much more convenient for garden maintenance. I share my work to inform people and especially to encourage them to do the same to make technology evolve in a practical way for all those who would like to benefit from a healthy diet and this, even on a limited lot (100 ft X 60ft) usual of a house in the suburbs.
- I started by removing all the previous installations and shaved the entire ground with my brother’s tractor to level the ground.
- Then I built 3 bins of 30′ each by 24″ wide and 24″ high. Some of the No. 3 and 4 bins are lower (10″) but have support heads so that all climbing plants can be suspended from ropes. The bins facilitate maintenance without having to lean over the floor continuously.
- Cement tiles were lined up in the aisles to facilitate the passage of the wheelbarrow and to avoid bringing soil into the house.
- In the section of the support heads, each row of plants is connected to a cable at the bottom on which ropes are attached for each plant. Each rope is attached alternately between the left and right cable at the top of the head to allow sunlight to penetrate between each rod. In the part with the supporting heads, all climbing plants are attached and positioned to grow high (tomato, cucumber, peas, beans, melon etc.).
- An automatic watering system was also installed to water at 7:00 in the morning and 12 hours later at 19:00 for 3 minutes for each of the 4 watering lines. I also ordered a moisture sensor that is designed for this system that will analyze soil moisture and cancel watering if necessary if, for example, it rains for too long. I added a siphon valve that adds all the plant nutrients to each watering.
- In the boiler I added CO2/Zn GANS as well as urine and eventually I will also add sea water GANS. Then I could experiment with different GANS el than magnesium, calcium etc.
- Now I just have to add some balls filled with GANS which will also hang on the support head and then add in the other bins.
- The last two containers are insulated with 2″ polypropylene and eventually I will add transparent lids for growing vegetables during the winter. I will also add a transparent half-moon dome above the support and polythene rollers on each side to extend the growing period before and after the season. This section a closed faith, will in fact be like a mini greenhouse that will warm the ground with the sun during the winter.
- It consists of 6 grafts of different branches from different types of fruit trees so each branch generates different fruits that are sometimes larger than the branch itself. (Peach, plum, pear, cherry etc.) GANS balls will be attached to the tree soon.
Paul’s ointment from Togo can be used in agriculture as a pesticide which, at the same time, greatly increases production.
Plants that change colour
Another experience of Paul from Togo: he sprayed flowering plants with Eau-de-GaNS-CO2 in which he mixed a color for 7 days before flowering. Are the colors artificial? The moment the flowers appeared it stopped spraying – the flowers adopted the color of GaNS. In the same way black roses etc. can be made. It can also change the colors of the leaves. Can it change the taste?
GaNS liquid and cucumbers
Douglas watered the plants with CO2+CH3+ZnO+NaOH GaNS-Water and the results are amazing. GaNS changes the plant’s environment, which changes the plant’s growth.
By using GaNS we create the environmental conditions that the plant favours to grow to its maximum.
Preservation by PL
The shelf life of food in the fridge or outdoors increases significantly with the application of PL-CO2. It is suggested not to cover the container with food because – open – the PL will exchange and take energy from the environment; this is not the case if the lid is closed (both the lid and the container are in material state, therefore absorb plasma energy).
GaNS rings for fruit trees
An apple grower placed tubes of PL-CO2 80% + PL-ZnO 20% around the feet of these apple and peach trees. The production of its trees increased so much that there were 30 to 40 peaches or apples on each branch.
Liquid Plasma Balls
By Jean Louis Crobon
We take transparent balls and fill them with a mixture of 20%PL-ZnO+80%PL-CO2. PL-CH3 and PL-Mg can also be added in the range of 5-10%.
Then the balls are glued on pipes according to your choice and planted with the plants in the pots.
This arrangement can be increased in its efficiency if we create a plasma differential: for example we water the plant with the same Liquid Plasmas but in very small quantity.